TOSHIBA 7.1kW Inverter Reverse Cycle Wall Mount Split System RAS-24N3K
- Output Capacity:
- 7.1 kW
- Calculated at Checkout
- Cooling performance even at 46°C outdoor temperature and as low as -15°C for heating
- Brushless motor designed to use electricity efficiently and effectively
- Self-cleaning removes moisture which can cause mould to form on indoor unit
- Hidden display: temperature indicator can be turned off by remote controller when unit is running
- Reverse cycle for heating and cooling
- Follow me: the sensors built into the remote controller is active and the air conditioner will regulate the room temperature based on the temperature around the remote controller
- Low maintenance and easy to install
- Use of R410A refrigerant
- 5 year warranty for consumer confidence
- Quiet operation: indoor unit includes a low fan speed for a quieter operation and the outdoor units includes a sound shield to lower noise levels
1. The Toshiba Air Conditioning Hybrid Inverter
The hybrid inverter integrates two distinct compressor control modules to ensure constant natural comfort which is achieved with maximum energy efficiency. PAM (Pulse Amplitude Modulation) provides the highest levels of power for when you need to get cool (or warm) fast, while PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) ensures the desired room temperature and optimum energy efficiency. The Toshiba Inverter system features the best of both.
PAM works like a turbo engine in a car. It will set a compressor at the maximum power, providing fast cooling in order to achieve the desired room temperature when the air conditioner is switched on.
PWM helps to balance the compressor speed revolution, either high speed when providing fast cooling, or slow speed when maintaining room temperature. So, like cruise control in a car, it results in significantly less consumption.
2. The Toshiba Air Conditioning DC Twin-Rotary Compressor
This compressor enables the adoption of a high-pressure refrigerant. High efficiency is evident in low speed operation ranges. It can reduce energy consumption when operated in long stable conditions. Rotating with two rollers at the same time makes accurate compressor rotation possible with less energy loss. As a result, it offers a great reduction in energy consumption with powerful operation.
High reliability and low noise
The enhanced DC Twin-Rotary Compressor delivers stable performance with minimum friction. It’s ideal for noise-sensitive applications as the sound of the outdoor unit is almost imperceptible.
3. Technology for Health
Toshiba IAQ Filter
Toshiba IAQ technology is able to seriously inhibit the reproductive ability of harmful bacteria and viruses such as H5N1 Avian influenza. With Toshiba IAQ, your family can breathe easier and your house will feel like it has been spring cleaned.
Pre-Filter with high performance ﬁlter Toshiba’s high-performance filter blocks out dust, thus you can ensure your room is kept fresh and clean.
All you need to do is simply wash the dirt out with running water to clean the filter. Always keep your air clean and fresh through simple & easy care.
4. Self Cleaning Function
This function is designed to reduce the humidity that causes mould to form inside an air-conditioning unit.
Simply refreshing, in a natural way.
When you turn off your air conditioner, an internal fan automatically activates to dry out the coil. This removes the moisture which can cause mould to form.