- Calculated at Checkout
The high performance evaporative air conditioning by Coolair promises you undeniable performance which stands the test of time as well as possess great value. Polyaire distributes four different types of these ducted evaporative coolers, the CPQ450, CPQ700, CPQ850 and CPQ1100.
Among the features you’ll find with the Coolair evaporative air conditioning are:
- Exceptional water distribution increases cooling effect - Coolair’s unique patented water distribution system means no clogging and no dry spots on the filter pads.
- Clever high efficiency pad wetting system.
- Total pad saturation for total cooling.
- High performance cooling day and night
Stealth® fan is whisper quiet
- Advanced aerodynamic design.
- Super quiet in operation.
- Produces a constant, cool, quiet and refreshing breeze at a fraction of alternative running cost.
Breakthrough Mini-cell^ Chillcel® pad technology
Dramatic improvement in cooling efficiency
- Revolutionary new Mini-cell structure provides a new development in cooling technology.
- New enhanced small cell design, means that the Coolair range boasts a new cutting edge level of cooling capacity – up to 20% more than before, for the highest efficiency product.
- New pad formulation has resulted in having 25% more surface area dramatically improving cooling efficiency.
- The only evaporative cooling pads fully manufactured in Australia to suit the harsh Australian climate, and now, the absolute over-performer.
AutoWintersealTM reduces draughts and dust
- Automatically closes off the air conditioning ducts when not in use.
- Reduces winter chills entering your home.
- Ensures comfort all year round.
Highly durable and non-corrosive outer casing
- Visually discreet, low profile.
- Integrates unobtrusively with the roof line.
- High performance Permatuf® polymer construction.
- Highly durable, will not corrode or rust.
- Available in a range of contemporary colours.
Auto water draining keeps your system clean (optional)
- Reduce the need for seasonal maintenance with this optional feature.
- This clever device conserves water by retaining the system's water for up to 72 hours of non-operation.
- If the system is not used for 72 hours, the Clean and Dry feature will release its load as garden friendly grey water, preventing ongoing algae growth.