- Calculated at Checkout
The Brivis Slimline Contour Series has the lowest profile and is one of the most advanced evaporative coolers in its class - designed to deliver volumes of cold air without the large profile of traditional coolers. Every stage of its operation has been designed to make it reliable and discreet. When you turn your cooler on, the Brivis Contour begins its Pre-Wet cycle. Clean fresh water enters the cooler and begins soaking the cooling pads before the fan starts, ensuring that you will only be provided with cool fresh air. It is packed with features to give you comfort and flexibility.
Among the features for the Contour series are:
- AquaSave water management system.
- ServoSeal motorised winter seal.
- Low profile sloping base.
- Pre-wet function.
- Large Cooling Capacity.
- Up to 130mm thick and high efficiency cooling pads.
- Inverta fan™ Available in five colours Charcoal, Terra Red, Beige, and Rivergum.
- AquaSave cleans the water, reducing wastage and saves you up to 45% on water consumption*.
- One of the smallest water reservoirs, minimising water discharge when the unit is turned off.
- Innovative sloping base allows the cooler to sit lower on the roof.
- Super quiet direct drive fan delivers all the cool air you need.
- Waterproof SynchroDrive self-cleaning pump.
- ServoSeal motorised winterseal eliminates drafts, reducing noise.
- Fresh Start operation.
- 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty.
- 4 years optional Parts & Labour Extended Warranty and 10 Year Structural Warranty.
- Fan Speed Sensing.
- Ventilation only setting.
- Australian Made.
- Low operating costs.
Customers Also Viewed