Braemar TQM623 [6 Stars] Gas Heater 22.5kW
- Output Capacity:
- Calculated at Checkout
Braemar’s ducted gas heaters are designed to suit all homes. Their range is unlike any other systems you’ve ever come across as they’ve combined efficiency, performance, safety and reliability to bring you the best of ducted gas consisting of 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 star ratings. Among the range that they offer are Ecostar, Supernova and Rebuff; each providing you with a set of features and benefits to suit your heating needs.
These Ecostar 6 star units include some of the following features:
- Optional zoning up to ten areas with MagIQtouch (four areas Spectrolink)
- Multiple temperature control (with zoning)
- Multiple controls
- Home and Away function
- Flexible operation (run at 25% of full capacity)
- Programmable settings
- External models
- Self diagnostics
- Operate cooling
Why Braemar ducted gas heating?
With energy prices rising, ducted gas heating has the edge on reverse cycle when it comes to both efficiency and performance, and even more so now with the world's first 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heating range from Braemar
- Better performance - reverse cycle works less efficiently when outside temperature drops, ducted gas efficiently remains steady.
- Instant warmth - ducted gas reaches desired temperature much faster the reverse cycle.
- Comfortable air - Ducted gas won't dry your skin and eyes. It's a different kind of cosy warmth.
Uncompromised product quality and reliability
Every single Braemar ducted gas heating unit is made from premium grade materials and supported by a comprehensive warranty.
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
Completely designed and manufactured in Australia, by an Australian owned family company.
Exceeds the Australian standard with the world's first and only, 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heating range
High star ratings in every category
Cheaper to run when compared to reverse cycle heating
Flexible zoning options - save even more on running costs
Low CO2 emissions.
*Star rating equivalent. Based on Australian Gas Association’s results calculated in accordance with the testing methodology in AS/NZS5263.1.6:2016.