BONAIRE MB3-25 [3 Stars] Gas Heater 25.0kW
- Output Capacity:
- We cannot supply this product into WA
- Calculated at Checkout
As one of Australia’s leading heating and cooling brands, Bonaire has been providing homes with state of the art, efficient and affordable heating systems for over 60 years. Using proven technology, Bonaire has created intelligent, user friendly systems that maximise energy efficiency whilst being economical to own and operate.
The Bonaire MB3 heaters are a three star rated series designed as an efficient solid performing unit with numerous features and packaged at a very affordable price.
When installed as part of a ducted system the MB3 will provide effective and efficient whole of home heating to keep out the chills of winter. All heaters are constructed with the Bonaire multi tube heat exchanger, electronic ignition and state of the art diagnostic control boards. Plus the heaters are supplied complete with the Bonaire Slimline Digital thermostat or the option of the Navigator wall mounted digital controller that allows you to preset four independent heating periods per day. With the Navigator you can just set and forget.
Bonaire MB3 features:
- Multi tube heat exchanger delivering a three star energy efficiency rating.
- Induced draft combustion for improved performance and energy efficiency.
- Electronic ignition eliminating the need for a pilot light.
- Slimline Digital thermostat included with the unit.
- Simple, easy stop start timer.
- Efficient operation.
- Engineered and constructed in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Designed to fit in small compact roof spaces.
- Easy installation.
- Three year parts and labour warranty.
- Upgrade option to the fully featured Navigator wall mounted control.
Why ducted gas heating?
Uncompromised product quality and reliability
7 year comprehensive warranty**
10 year heat exchanger and burner warranty
AUSTRALIAN MADE AND OWNED
Completely designed and manufactured in Albury, NSW
Australian owned family company
Exceeds the Australian standard with the world's first and only, 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heating range
High star ratings in every category
Cheaper to run when compared to reverse cycle heating
Flexible zoning options - save even more on running costs
Low CO2 emmissions
With energy prices rising, ducted gas heating has the edge on reverse cycle when it comes to both efficiency and performance, and even more so now with the world's first 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heating range from Braemar
- Cost effective - save up to $534 per year when compared to reverse cycle^
- Better performance - reverse cycle works less efficiently when outside temperature drops. Ducted gas efficiently remains steady.
- Instant warmth - ducted gas reaches desired temperature much faster the reverse cycle.
- Comfortable air - Ducted gas won't dry your skin and eyes. It's a different kind of cosy warmth.
Peace of mind with our specialist dealer network
Members# of Climate Masters of Seeley International are heating and cooling experts, and provide a level of service you won't get anywhere else.
Every single Braemar ducted gas heating unit is made from premium grade materials and supported by a comprehensive factory-backed warranty. Our industry standard 7 year comprehensive warranty** for residential ducted gas heating also comes with a 10 year heat exchanger and burner warranty.
We cannot supply this product into WA